Saturday, May 19, 2007

You don't look anything like your profile!


Okay, I'll admit it. In the past I've tried online dating. Although, I found that the people you meet don't always resemble how they were advertised. Has this ever happened to you? Was your experience anything like my illustration?

Thank goodness I'm in a relationship now!


In other news, the recent death of a well known reverend is causing Teletubbies everywhere to breathe a sigh of relief.

Read more about this kind, compassionate, churchgoing fellow here.

4 comments:

Lauren Kate said...

Haha! Love the profile one - great humour!
I must admit I'm a little guilty of that though - I don't really look like Marilyn!!

David DeGrand said...

The guy in the doorway is priceless, the look on his face is hilarious! You constantly blow me away with your illustrations, seems like you hit the nail on the head every time.

Unknown said...

LOL fun illo!

ELLA ELVIANA said...

hahah, i like this piece, that big guy is so funny! oh, and thanks for visiting my blog! ^__^