Friday, November 28, 2008

No Pain, No Gain



Thanksgiving is over and the the New Year looms right around the corner, just beyond 30 days or so of holiday madness. If you're like me, you've stuffed yourself beyond capacity this turkey day and you're rolling around on the floor in the aftermath of major gluttony. You might be thinking, "Why exercise now? It's cold outside and I have a full month of procrastinating before making any damn resolutions." To that, I say, "I agree."

I'd still like to share the "Virtual Coaches" I designed for NeverSayDiet.com. They made a special widget you can attach to your facebook or myspace account that will give you occasional fitness tips in varying degrees of compassion. Click on it above. It was a challenging job because they sent me photos of real trainers and wanted caricatured versions of them. I don't plan on following their fitness advice until January but feel free to jump on the treadmill with them.

4 comments:

David DeGrand said...

Hey Justin! Sorry it's been so long since I've commented, I've missed some great stuff! Love the Milk drawing, great likeness. As good as these personal trainers look I doubt they could make me get off my fat ass and exercise, nice try though!

this just in said...

Thanks for the comments, David. You're a true bud. Whenever I check my blog and I see your bleeding/melting cartoon face icon, it warms my heart. :D

新年快樂 said...

牙醫,植牙,矯正,矯正牙齒,皮膚科,痘痘,中醫,飛梭雷射,毛孔粗大,醫學美容,痘痘,seo,關鍵字行銷,自然排序,網路行銷,自然排序,關鍵字行銷seo,部落格行銷,網路行銷,seo,關鍵字行銷,自然排序,部落格行銷,網路行銷,牛舌餅婚紗台中婚紗,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭

新年快樂 said...

腳臭,腳臭,高雄婚紗,街舞,小產,雞精,性感,辣妹,雷射溶脂,雙下巴,抽脂,瘦小腹,微晶瓷,電波拉皮,淨膚雷射,清潔公司,居家清潔,牙周病,牙齒矯正,植牙,牙周病,矯正,植牙