Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Fun with Clips


I've been spending the last few months learning how to use Dreamweaver, and I think I finally got the "attach movie" coding figured out. It was actually a lot easier than I thought. No big deal really, I was just too lazy to look it up! In any case, check out the movie here of my broadcast/animation reel. It's a mix of different tv spots and show intros I've art directed/worked on/slaved over during the last six years working at Primal Screen. (Hopefully, it will work!)

Click here to see my broadcast design reel!

Just go to the section titled "motion".

4 comments:

MareAmaro said...

great reel, with that you'll get a lot of clients. who's that japanese-like music group?

JustMe said...

Thanks Piero. Now that my reel is online, I hope it drums up more work! The music is by the Japanese DJ, "Fantastic Plastic Machine". I love his stuff.

Ward Jenkins said...

Great job, Justin! Man, there's so many jobs there that I completely forgot about! Never get bored with your work, man. Can't wait to see more!

JustMe said...

Thanks Ward! I'm still digging that Quickdraw spot we worked on!!! I miss collaborating with you.