Wednesday, August 01, 2007

mooooorrre Kid's Show Art!


It's fun creating art for kids. I find that I can be as colorful and whimsical as I want. Here's more backgrounds for the show...some as sketches and some as finals. Hope you enjoy.






During one episode, all the the puppets magically travel into one of the character's mouthes to watch a film on dental hygiene. Here's the "mouth theater" as a sketch and then as a final animated background.








Lastly, I think it's amusing when small, small buildings have impossibly LARGE floorplans. For instance, this floorplan above is for the Playhouse below!

14 comments:

Enzo Avolio said...

Nice designs and great colours!
I especially love the snowman piece.

David DeGrand said...

These are beyond awesome! Of course I love the snowman, but I can't stop looking at the "Seemore's Gaze" drawing, it's cartoony greatness!! The "Mouth Theater" is so bizarre I can't help but love it also, great stuff once again!!

ALBERT PARDO said...

---SO MANY GREAT THINGS GOING ON IN ALL THESE BG's... YOU'RE REALLY TOPPING YOUR WORK FROM 1st SEASON... GOTTA LUV THAT SNOW BG, AND THE MOUTH ONE, AND THE PARKING LOT IS SIMPLE BUT THATS WHAT I LIKE...

Anonymous said...

wooow! i love this new stuff! really great colours!

JustMe said...

Thanks so much everyone. :)

Kei Phillips said...

i really like theses pics! just wonderfully coloured, great style!

Anonymous said...

your work is great Jazzy Justin!!

MareAmaro said...

wow... you worked hard!

Kei Phillips said...

hey thanks 4 stopping by... glad u liked my crazy cat haired lady! :D

Gabi de la Merced said...

Great Stuff!!

Unknown said...

WOW!! AWESOME AWESOME set!!

Hobo Divine said...

These are beautiful

JustMe said...

Hey everybody! Thanks for stopping by. Ya'll are a sweet bunch. It really makes my day to know that some of these images reach people and they respond to them. Hearing which ones or which details are working really helps.

tirui said...

soooooo beautiful! you're amazing justin!